The Port of Hastings Development Authority
The Port of Hastings Development Authority (PoHDA) is a public entity established in January 2012 under the Transport Integration Act 2010 (Vic).
PoHDA, as Port Operator is responsible for managing the operations at the Port of Hastings, including maintaining the associated port infrastructure (except for the BlueScope owned steel wharves). The channels in Western Port are within the control of the Victorian Regional Channels Authority.
We are committed to carrying out our day-to-day roles in accordance with the following principles:
1. Integrating sustainability considerations in our planning, management and operation
2. Caring for the environment
3. Partnering with the community
4. Ensuring an economic and financially viable port
5. Complying with relevant legislation and regulation
6. Transparent reporting of our sustainable performance
7. Striving towards continuous improvement.